- Five PDF books featuring 73 Cool Songs composed by Jerald:
- Cool Songs for Cool Kids Primer Level (studio license)
- Cool Songs for Cool Kids book 1 (studio license)
- Cool Songs for Cool Kids book 2 (studio license)
- Cool Songs for Cool Kids book 3 (studio license)
- Essential Piano Exercises (studio license)
- You will be able to download an additional 80 + Cool Songs from previous years of the Cool Songs Annual Subscription with the accompanying MP3 minus tracks.
- In addition to the five PDF books (73 Cool Songs) and the additional 86 Cool Songs from previous years (not found in the five PDF books) you will also receive one new Cool Song emailed to your inbox every month during your subscription year for a total of 12 new Cool Songs during the year for each year of your subscription.
Piano teachers are licensed to print off the music for the students in their studio. This license never expires for the piano teacher’s studio. They also have access to previous Cool Songs from the annual subscription.
With this subscription, individual piano teachers receive the one new Cool Song every month. Each cool song is emailed as a PDF plus you receive the link to watch the video of Jerald teaching the Cool Song and the theory as well. Each piece has up to three MP3s (some are piano solos only, but most have accompaniment background minus tracks):
(1) The Cool Song at performance speed with Jerald playing the piece so students can hear how it should sound
(2) The Cool Song at performance speed without the piano so students can perform the piece, and
(3) The Cool Song at practice speed where the music has been cut in half of the original speed.
In addition, you have access to download all previous Cool Songs composed by Jerald Simon in PDF format along with the accompanying MP3 minus tracks for each new Cool Song (currently there are over 86 additional Cool Songs from previous years with a new Cool Song added every month).
This subscription pays for itself!
Most teachers charge their students an annual Music Printing fee of $2.99 – $20.00 per year to cover the costs of printing the music out. I have some teachers who charge their students per book that is printed off. This is a great way to pay for the annual subscription and even earn more income. Several teachers have already paid off the subscription and continue to make a little extra by having the students pay for the printing of the PDF book or sheet music. Parents enjoy not having to spend so much on buying books or paying $2 – $8 for one song (the typical download price for sheet music today). It is a nice win-win situation for the piano student, parents, and the piano teacher.
Watch all of the Cool Songs Jerald has come out with so far by clicking on the videos below! Subscribe to Jerald’s YouTube channel to watch fun weekly piano tutorials to learn music theory the FUN way. You will learn about music theory (Theory Therapy), improvisation (Innovative Improvisation), and composing (Creative Composition).