Mary’s Lamb Had the Blues is from the book: Variations on Mary Had a Little Lamb – a book of late beginner – early intermediate level arrangements of Mary Had a Little Lamb by Jerald Simon.
In the book are nine arrangements by Jerald Simon of the song Mary Had a Little Lamb. Each one teaches different music styles and how to apply them to other songs.
The arrangements are:
1. The original Mary Had a Little Lamb
2. Mary Took Her Lamb to a Swingin’ Jazz Club
3. Mary’s Lamb Had the Blues
4. Mary Took Her Lamb to a 50’s Rock Concert
5. Mary and Her Lamb Live With Indians
6. Mary’s Lamb Starred in a Western
7. Mary and Her Lamb Dance the Waltz
8. Mary’s Lamb Meets Mozart
9. Mary Took Her Lamb to a Funeral
Click on the cover image below to visit the page for the book where you can download the sample book, listen to audio samples, and watch video tutorials of the pieces played by Jerald.
When you purchase the COOL SONGS Package as a piano teacher, you are then licensed to print off the music for the students in your studio. This license never expires for the piano teacher’s studio. They also have access to previous Cool Songs that are not yet in any of my other books.